Internationalist in vision, PACCNY also seeks to engage in activities that promote understanding among all global communities, especially those who suffer from oppressive structures and systems.
2. To foster activities that help people of African origin in Syracuse and Central New York enhance their educational, social-cultural and economic goals.
3. To provide a platform for the exploration of the connections that bond people of African origin, historically, politically, and culturally in an attempt to create bridges of understanding between them.
4. To promote the interest of people of African origin in Syracuse, CentralNew York, New York, USA, and around the world.
5. To initiate and host cultural activities that imprint a strong dignified presence of people of African origin in celebration of a historical heritage of resistance and struggle.
6. To support fund raising efforts as means of financing the activities of PACCNY.